Sunday, January 10, 2010

NCLEX and Work!


Took the NCLEX exam Saturday morning. It was brutal. Torture. Awful. You name it, anything bad. There's just no way to fully prepare yourself to do well. It is so different than any test we had during school and my school was good at giving us true nclex-style tests! On the bright side, I got the minimum 75 questions (out of a possible 265 questions they could have asked) which means 1 of 2 things...I either passed quickly or failed miserably. Some of my other classmate friends who already know they passed only got 75 so that makes me a feel little better except for when I think about failing with 75. Yikes!!!! I will be able to look online either Monday or Tuesday to know my results. In the meantime, I am going crazy thinking up all the possible outcomes, both good and bad. I just want to know!!!

On a more exciting note, I start my job tomorrow! It will be a pretty basic day filled with general hospital orientation type of stuff. Tuesday is Nursing orientation. After that? I have no idea!!

I have posted a picture of the 3 inches of snow we had for Christmas here in Texas. It was amazingly beatiful and definitely got us in the Christmas spirit. I know, not nursing-related whatsoever, but pictures make blogs so much more fun!

Check back soon as I will let you know about NCLEX results sometime this week. Keep praying for me! :)

No comments: