Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Me, RN !!!!!!!!!!!


I PASSED!!!!!!! I PASSSED!!!!!! I PASSED!!!!!!!
I am officially a Registered Nurse!!!!!!!

Too tired to write much more right now. It's been a long 2 days of orientation. Promise to give you a recap of my first week sometime this weekend.

Thanks again to all of you for so much support and love over the last 2 years. You're the best a nurse could ask for! ;)

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Congratulations on passing your professional exams - at last you can breathe a big big sigh of relief that you are done with exams, at least for the time being!!! Hope you enjoy every moment of actually 'being' a nurse. Look forward to hearing about your 1st week in the ER.
Lots of love,
Elaine, Gerard and Sarah xoxo

Margaret said...

Just saw this today.......GREAT NEWS! BIG, BIG, BIG CONGRATULATIONS NURSE REMENGA! You must be soooooo thrilled...and relieved. You deserve to have passes....and your ER is lucky to have you. Hope the first few days have gone well and you are well into the swing of things. Enjoy every moment of your career....and keep up the posts.
Lots of Love
From All the Caugheys