Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NO MORE TEAL AND WHITE!!




It's the little victories for me...like today, I had my last day of patient care in clinicals..so I can offically ditch the uniform. We'll meet next Tuesday for some end-of-semester business but no more patients until January...when I'm an RN!!!

Still have one more test to take for my Theory class. In typical senior fashion, I havent even cracked a book yet. It's time for turkey and Thanksgiving this week so I will start this weekend...I hope.

Last Friday we had our senior class photo. It was great to have the majority of us together again...we've come a long way, baby!!

Here are some end-of-nursing-school pictures for your enjoyment. Happy Thanksgiving, blog friends!!

Check back often in December. As you know, there are lots of exciting things planned!

2 comments:

Cari said...

So proud of you MG!!!

Margaret said...

Great stuff Mary......and how you deserve to enjoy Thanksgiving....and after the one outstanding test....the lead up to Christmas....before you start the hectic life of an ER nurse!!!!
Looking forward to seeing lots of blogs in December....and lots of photos too.
Well done you!!
Margaret