Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!


Happy New Year! I wish you all the best in 2009. This should hopefully be an exciting year for us as I hope to finish nursing school this December. Now that it's 2009, I can officially say that I will be done with nursing school THIS YEAR!!! Such an exciting thought since this has been a long road...still lots of studying to do but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas holidays spending time with our friends and families. I will soon start gathering up my books and supplies for the next semester and the party will be over. :( Alas, not too soon though! Jason and I are treating ourselves to a short little 4 day cruise in mid-January. We'll head out of New Orleans and go to Cozumel, Mexico and back. Hopefully I will be well rested and relaxed and ready to take on another hard semester!

Much love in the new year to everyone! Can't wait to see what this year holds for us all!

2 comments:

Leilanni said...

That is such a cute picture of you two!! Enjoy your fabulous cruise!

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time on your cruise.....rest, relax and enjoy...before all the hard work!! Good luck for the new semester.
From
The Irish Clan