Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back to School!



The 5 week party officially ended today. Back to school time!

I had my first Pediatrics lecture from 8am-12pm. Clinical will be on Thursdays from 6:30am-6:30pm. It will be a very challenging 8 weeks. After the 8 week Pediatrics class and Spring Break, I will finish with an 8 week Obstetrics class. I'm trying to approach this semester with an open mind. I have no experience with kids so I'm a bit intimidated by it all. All I know is that I will be stuyding my booty off!!!

I have posted a couple of pics from the end of last semester for your enjoyment. :) I'll post more after my clinical orientation on Thursday.

By the way, our cruise was WONDERFUL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this semester. Glad the cruise was good. Your Pediatrics will come in useful when you visit Baby Monan!!!!! Whe he/she finally arrives!!!!!!!
Margaret