Well, it feels good to be able to say that I have successfully finished my first semester of nursing school! Last Tuesday was my last test. I wound up with an A in clinical, a B in Skills (sooo close to an A!), and a B in Theory...my semester GPA is a 3.33.
After our last test, I had everyone over for an evening BBQ at our house. We filled up on burgers, drank some celebratory cocktails, and talked about how fast the semester went by. I invited everybody's spouses, boyfriends, children, etc so it was nice to meet all of the significant others as well. Jason did a fabulous job as the grill master!
For now, I am catching up on the rest of my life and plan on taking some substitute jobs until I am able to start my new job at Baylor Medical Center on May 20th.
Don't worry, I'll continue to blog! I'm sure I will have some good stuff to tell you about my adventures on the job.
See below, I've included some pictures for you...The first two are from the hospital on our last day of clinical. The next one is from our night out, after our last clinical day, at On The Border. The last two are from the BBQ at our house...make note of Jason doing some serious grilling. :)
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well done Mary. Hope you have managed to have a bit of a rest before beginning your job this week.
GREAT photos!
Margaret
Post a Comment