We just returned from our week long vacation with Jason's family on the beautiful island of Maui. What a trip! We did everything from snorkeling to horseback riding to a luau to a comedic magic show! Maui is also where we spent the first half of our honeymoon 4 years ago so it was fun to be back there and reminisce about those newlywed days.
Now, it's really time to get back to reality. Boo. :( I have 3 weeks left before I embark on my last semester of school. It's definitely time to start getting organized and start reading that huge book that's been staring at me all summer. I'm excited to start because I know once I do, it will be over in the blink of an eye.
Start checking back more often as I will have more to post about once August 25th gets here.
In the meantime, I have 2 days left to enjoy being "just 30"!
No comments:
Post a Comment