
Haha! Don't worry, that's not our baby picture...and it's surely not baby time for us but it is for me and my fellow classmates. I started my OB class last week. There is a ton of reading! I am so behind and not sure how to catch up! Good thing is that there is still 2 more weeks until the test so I will just have to start reading and studying a lot. Truth is, I am just lacking motivation right now. Spring Break was wonderful and the weather has been beautiful so I'm just not feeling the studying thing right now. Plus, I am a procrastinator by nature and right now it just seems like there is so much time I could waste. :)
On our first day of clinical last Thursday, we had our dosage calculation exam right away. Boy have times changed because I wasn't even nervous about it! I made a 100
(90 or better is passing) and ya know, I don't even think I've told Jason about it yet! Haha! I just think it's funny because those darn tests used to scare me to death...I guess I am gaining confidence after all! Only one more of those wretched math tests and that's not until next August. My instructor seems nice. She's young...only 4 years older than me (sure makes me feel behind in this nursing career!). This Thursday, I will be in the Labor and Delivery unit so pray that some babies are ready to enter the world while I am there!
That's it for now. I should probably be reading instead of blogging. Hopefully I will have something exciting to post after Thursday's clinical. Take care!
2 comments:
Glad you enjoyed your well deserved break. Do hope you get to see some babies being born.....how exciting that would be.
Good luck for the new semester.. and all the tests.
Love from All the Caugheys and Monans
I have to admit I think my heart stopped for a second when I saw this blog title!! ha ha - okay no baby Remmengas yet. Unless we count Leo :-)
Hope you had fun in L&D . . . did you get to see any births? I would think that would be pretty amazing for you (but not for me - I would surely pass out!)
Post a Comment