Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Have you missed me?

So, I have kind of abandoned this blog thing...Sorry! Actually I'm not back just yet. I really just wanted to let you all know that I am going to be changing my blog a bit. I have decided to stop blogging about work life and move on to baby life! Patient privacy is such a huge deal these days and not that I am blogging about anything specific regarding my life as a Nurse but I just dont want to take the chance of getting in trouble for anything on here. Plus, in just 13 short weeks my own life will be much more exciting than any ER!! So, if all goes as planned, I will be back to the blogging world in early 2011 to update you on all things Baby Boy Remmenga!!! (he's still nameless, by the way)
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: