

So, this time tomorrow night I will officially be a part of the Nursing profession. Kind of crazy, huh? I'm hoping it starts to sink in tomorrow night because it seems sort of dream-like right now. Big day tomorrow...rehearsal 9am, makeup 11am, hair 1pm, dinner 4pm, pinning 7pm whew! Had to treat myself to a day of beauty on my big day! ;) Looking forward to having both of my families there for dinner and the pinning ceremony. All of us graduate nurses have talked about how we are excited to get to meet each other's families...we've all spent so much time together, talked about our spouses, kids, etc. so it will be nice to actually see these people!
My final exam went very well last Friday and the weather cooperated nicely too. Made an 86 so I wound up with a B in Theory and I got my favorite A in Clinical. I'm pretty happy with my grades throughout school...quite the change from my Texas Tech days. haha! To celebrate, a large group of us went out to dinner and to a bar for some much-deserved adult beverages. I have included a couple of pictures from the night. These are my girls (and 1 guy)...we have survived the last 2 years together!!
I'll be sure to post some pinning stuff this weekend!
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS MARY........we are SOOOO delighted for you that you have finally made it to the end of school and will be 'offical' today. You have worked so hard and you should be very very proud of what you have achieved. Enjoy every minute of your special day - we will be thinking about you. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
Lots and lots of love and hugs from Ireland,
Elaine, Gerard and Sarah xoxoxo
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Your hard work has paid off (in more ways than one...haha). Harris is lucky to have you apart of their ER staff!
Have a GREAT day and night Mary...which is so well deserved! A Long time ambition realised. I remember you in scrubs for a summer job when you were 16!!Hope all goes well throughout the day...and then you can relax and enjoy the Christmas season before going to work as a fully fledged nurse.
Lots of love
The rest of your Irish Family Brian, Margaret, Helen and Neill (see The Monans beat us to it!!!)
Looking forward to LOTS of photos!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment